weight lifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ive got a 6 pack from doing regular crunches but how will i be able to get the mucsles to be bigger? like they are there and all but i wish they could fill out or w/e.

nice, how much weight should i have then? so like just use a regualr barbell weight and stick it on my stomach and do crunches? (shoudl be cold cause i work out w/ my shirt off lol.)(shivers)

I had a six pack for a while a couple years ago. All I did was the ab crunch machine and the torso twist machine. Did 20 reps of 4 sets each I believe............

I generally don't like using machines, but for this area, I prefer it. But I find that I have to make a concious effort to "target" the right area during the motions. Otherwise, it's not very effective.

whatever you can we used 50lbs. we held it near the top of are chests and when we did it killed us. but know its woeth it. i need to start working out again. tracks been over and i need to start again problem is i dont have weight i will have to buy some ehrn i get a summer job if i do greenville sucks for job for a 15 year old. but i would like to kn ow what you guy think i should start to do again. since i dont have weights.:)

i live in a timy place and soo far ive only seend one place that will hire a 15 year and there not hiring so im kinda mad about that. but yea i tried the crunches and u can defintly fee it with weight on it its pretty good exercise

see it does work it will kill you for a littlew bit but it works. i dont have weights but when i do i will do it again. i just dont know what to do without weights i need to work out again we stop working out for over a MONTH it sucks i need to when school starts again i have soccer then track.

if you think greenville is bad you should try bein in venus. We have a fitness center though in the square so thats always nice. but since schools out i dont think ill be going for about 3 months. meh, all i have at home is 25lbs so ill try that. and about the jobs for 15 year olds cant help ya there. i always worked w/ my dad.

lucky for that, i have heard of venus i dont know where that is but i think i have been there and if i have its small. lol and the job thing is everything is taken or i have to be 16 or 18.

NewCents05 said:
does anyone know any good excirsises for me to do to jump higher. Im like 3-4 inches short of being able to dunk jumping straight up. i think squats are suppose to help but im not sure

there are shoes to help for this... they are made odd and look odd. but the girls on the valley ball team here... wore them 6 weeks. all the of their jumps were tested before and after almost all the girls went up atleast 5 inches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom