weight lifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
i work out about 4 times a week. All i do is bench, do curls, push ups, and crunches. sometimes ill get on our bow-flex and it really tenses me up and i get a pretty good work out off of that. best thing to do is do something regualr and get alot of protein. i drink protein drinks like 4 cups a day and sometimes more. also i have a creatine (spelling) mixture as well. it dosent help that im a rigger and lift heavy ass speaker cabinets.:p

NewCents05 said:
does anyone know any good excirsises for me to do to jump higher. Im like 3-4 inches short of being able to dunk jumping straight up. i think squats are suppose to help but im not sure

Jump squats.

bench 150lbs 15x, 150lbs 20x if i were you i would work on running im in track and we work out some times. But for the most part we run As fast as we CAN THEY TRY TO KILL US!!! but that sounds like a good work-out to me. If your doing it for a sport look into the sports strong points so you can work out for what the sport asks for.

jump squats are like normal squats but when you go down you push up and jump. I had to do high-jump in track so that was are work-out it does help.

Gold's eh?.. Same one Arnie (our favourite governor) used to go to? :p.. ANyways, ur bench stats are impressive man.

Golds Gym in Erlanger KY

Dead lifts?? FROM the floor right and just stand up??what other than crunches can i do for abs?? and how do i do

for the weight crunches just use a flat weight and yes it does. Dude im in track and they mkae use do it and i also do it at home and i have a 4 pack from it i had a gut in the first of the year a little one and i lost it and i got a 4 pack from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom