Weekend Gaming

I am thinking of getting FC4, how is it?

I haven't played the last 3 so i can't speak to the series. I got FC4 as a free game with some hardware i bought. So far my impression is it is very fun, graphics are great. It's sandboxy and story driven at the same time. Overall I've got about 5 hours in it and i would say it is well worth playing. I am quick to criticize games that don't meet my expectations but i can't find much to grip about with this one. I think you will get your moneys worth.

I love far cry 4. I'm 30 hours in and addicted. If your liked 3 then you'll love 4.

Some crazy stuff happens just randomly.

I need to do Co op trophy missions.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Far Cry is calling my name.

I love far cry 4. I'm 30 hours in and addicted. If your liked 3 then you'll love 4.

Some crazy stuff happens just randomly.

I need to do Co op trophy missions.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Far Cry is calling my name.
Do you have this on the PS4 of pc?
if PC, we should play co op, I had a lot of fun doing it taking down a fortress

ah that sucks, well good for you I guess.
I"m going to start concentrating on finishing all the missions now. It's really easy to get distracted

ah that sucks, well good for you I guess.
I"m going to start concentrating on finishing all the missions now. It's really easy to get distracted

Most of the time i jump on and end up doing nothing for the story line, just drive around and handle random events. I normally hate doing stealth missions in games but the fun twists you have in this one make it seem more interesting, like using animals to attack your prey.

Most of the time i jump on and end up doing nothing for the story line, just drive around and handle random events. I normally hate doing stealth missions in games but the fun twists you have in this one make it seem more interesting, like using animals to attack your prey.

I hate stealth missions, but have done alright so far.
The last camp I tried attacking, I was scouting from the top when I started hearing a tigers noise get louder and louder...I thought it was because there was a tiger at the camp site but I was wrong lol!

I try going towards a mission but then I get distracted by a tower, then a camp site, then a truck, t hen some karma mission...list goes on!

I hate stealth missions, but have done alright so far.
The last camp I tried attacking, I was scouting from the top when I started hearing a tigers noise get louder and louder...I thought it was because there was a tiger at the camp site but I was wrong lol!

I try going towards a mission but then I get distracted by a tower, then a camp site, then a truck, t hen some karma mission...list goes on!

Stealth missions suck in all games. I wish I liked them cause I would really like to finish Dishonored and Deus Ex but will probably never will

Stealth missions suck in all games. I wish I liked them cause I would really like to finish Dishonored and Deus Ex but will probably never will

hah yeah,
The guy I work with has taken down all towers without triggering any of the alarms.
He's a stealth pro.
I told him that he should create videos
Just found out that you can shoot the alarms to disarm them

Back
Top Bottom