Weekend Gaming

My body is ready.

22555528-1480278148674119-3600890940204352857-o.jpg
Hahaha! Have fun. My recommendation is just to enjoy it and just do whatever you want. To level the fastest though do the main story and public events.

I basically have what I'd consider 2 "pro" Destiny players, one who's already done most everything for Destiny 2 on PS4. He was already giving me tips at work and should be bringing his PC to my house tomorrow.

I have both preordered from Best Buy.

Never finished acs but I really enjoyed my time with it.

Ready for another MARIO. It's been too long.
I'm still on the fence for AC, I used to be a huge fan then kinda got bored with the last one,.started getting repetitive.
If I do end up getting it should I get it for the Xbox or PS4
I'm getting the Scorpio

Not sure about which system. I typically go PS4.

I have the Scorpio ordered but am going to cancel. I have 2 Xbox s and no 4K tv yet.

I haven't had an Xbox since the first one.
I've been wanting to get an UHD Blu-ray player as well so that's why I figured i give it a shot.
I was thinking that for whatever game that comes out on both consoles I should get it for the One X since it should perform better than the PS4.

Boy, when your friends have shoestring arguments against Destiny 2. If you play CS, you have no talk on repetitive gameplay.

Prob only if those 'shoestring arguments' pertain to pvp in destiny... if they're comparing campaign/missions replayability to CS then they're fundamentally mistaken

Back
Top Bottom