Weekend Fun Tails Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Tails Gear is one of those Japanese arcade shooters that make it pretty difficulty for average gamers to see more of the game than just a few levels. If you ever played games like Ikaruga you know what I mean, they live of extreme amounts of enemies and bullets that they send your way and you have to move the ship more than carefully to avoid death. Graphics are excellent as is the gameplay, you always see some kind of sequences when you finish a level and move on to the next. One of the interesting features of the game are the satellites of your ship that shoot on their own and can stay in a place for tactical reasons.
tailsgear1.jpg
Tails Gear works fine with a gamepad but can be played as well using the keyboard. You shoot with Z and C and use a secondary weapon with X. If you are new to this type of games I suggest you start with the easy setting and experience the game on this stage before moving on to normal or hard.
Hard is by the way very intense and you really need a calm hand to succeed in this mode. There are so many bullets and lasers on the screen that it becomes nearly impossible to dodge them all without crashing your spaceship. Tals Gear is a great game for a quick pause of some minutes, very easy to learn but difficulty to master. Exactly the types of game that I like.

The game does not need to be installed and can be run from any location on your hard drive. The download is about 10 megabytes which is acceptable for this type of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom