WE ARE small

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i meant that the size of the sun there should be larger then they show it compared to say Jupiter. I did not meant the diameter measurement that they had there, the actually size of sol and the planets.

That's the sun ? uhm. Why so yellow ? Why no dots, and no general imperfections ? Why no stars in the background ? That's not a crap camera, despite being took through a telescope, i still would expect it to reveal more detail than that if it really is real.

It realy does look fake. I've never seen a picture of the sun where it is indeed so yellow and so perfect.

a normal camera can not catch imperfections, the shots that you have seen of the sun have been taken by telescope camera's with special lens's to catch detail. With just a camera you are not going to see the corona or even sun spots.

Also, background stars (the stars on the other side of the sun) are not visible because of the light pollution from the sun.

a normal camera can not catch imperfections, the shots that you have seen of the sun have been taken by telescope camera's with special lens's to catch detail. With just a camera you are not going to see the corona or even sun spots.

Also, background stars (the stars on the other side of the sun) are not visible because of the light pollution from the sun.

Light pollution? The outer rim of the sun seems pretty dull to me. And this so called light pollution has not been apparent in any pictures of the sun i've seen prior to this.

Until officially proven, i'm skeptical. i could create that exact image in 15minutes on photoshop.

Light pollution? The outer rim of the sun seems pretty dull to me. And this so called light pollution has not been apparent in any pictures of the sun i've seen prior to this.

Until officially proven, i'm skeptical. i could create that exact image in 15minutes on photoshop.

oh for god sakes.... It's a filtered Telescope with a Canon 5D Mark II Camera.

legault_tak.jpg

Here: NASA posts Photoshopped Images on their website cause they are noobs and have NO CLUE about spacez or sunz... NASA - Sun-Earth System

Here: The website of the Camera Man. Where the Credit is given for taking the shots.
Thierry Legault - Transit of Atlantis and Hubble in front of the Sun

Here's Thierry Legault's home page: http://www.astrophoto.fr/

It's not easy to believe because it's the , "Only image ever taken of a transit of a space shuttle (Atlantis) and the Hubble Space Telescope (HST) in front of the Sun"

Geez... Google in under 2 minutes.

Light pollution? The outer rim of the sun seems pretty dull to me.

far from it just at glance you can tell there is a massive amount of light pollution. keep in mind mate, that light from a star is omni-directional (im sure you know that)...also other pictures that you have seen could have been created graphically, or were taken from space (hubble) or are false colour images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom