WAPRED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneoneoen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
who got their tickets and when's everybody going? i know there are a good amount of people going..

i'm going on the 23rd of july. going to see RBF, pennywise and some others.

i take my mom each year
personally i hate it, horrible music and its full of emo kids, i actually had a dude hit on me last year for a good twenty mintues and i remember looking at mom and saying "mom that ugly *** chick wouldnt leave me alone" and she goes "thats not a girl"

single most disturbing moment in my life

from the looks of it this year it doesn't appear to be a lot of emo whiney bands. at least the day I'm going won't be. It's gonna be like RBF, Pennywise, Relient K, gym class heroes and the horrorpops are what i'm interested in. oh and the street dogs.

Reliant K I know. Other than that, sounds like I would rather spend my evening trying out a DIY vasectomy kit...

Yeah went to it once and it really wasn't all that.

I did just go to Gigantour here in TO though. That was insane. Megadeth, In Flames and Children of Bodom in one concert = AWESOME.

^yea Gigantour is where its at also The Sounds of the Underground tour is pretty badass

Ozzfest and Warptour have become crap

There are a couple that I recognize on this bill.... But, I'm going to assume that the ones I don't know all sound roughly the same anyway, so :)

Warped Tour brings back memories for me though. I went to a few shows in 1996. I think it was the 2nd year of the tour. The lineup was:

311 (Then just making it on the radio)
Deftones
Beck (2nd favorite)
Blink 182 (They were the 2nd worst band there...)
Down by Law (The 3rd worst)
Rocket from the Crypt ... (LOL I still laugh at that band name... They were the worst)
Fishbone (3rd favorite)
Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Probably my favorite)
The Figgs
Fluf
CIV
Dance Hall Crashers
Reel Big Fish (JUST making it on the radio... I liked them, they were fun)
NOFX
Unwritten Law
Pennywise (Back when they mattered..no offense)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom