Very good cheats site

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should not cheat major. cheating spoils the fun of the game. only cheat when you have finished a game and you are trying to make it last longer by cheating.

TheMajor said:
That's what I use cheats for. Finish the game, then cheat.
Or when you started getting bored with the game and yet you just want to finish the game.
Eg. Me with DOOM III after coming back from hell. (Except for dealing with end boss)

People constantly complain about how boring Doom 3 was. I didn't think it was that bad....but I never cheat unless I've beat a game already without cheating.

ah, i think cheating is fine, as long as it makes the game more fun, you have to be careful tho, a 50$ investment can go down the drain quickly when you cheat and fry yourself out... however if you are bored, then cheat to advance the story in hopes it will help i say.

Leonidas said:
ah, i think cheating is fine, as long as it makes the game more fun, you have to be careful tho, a 50$ investment can go down the drain quickly when you cheat and fry yourself out...
Good Point. Like most of the time with games, it's play once, finish, one to the next game. Like a game down here is about AU$90, and if I can finish a new game with cheat in about week end, i think i would of have a better time going CLUBing instead.

To me cheating ruins the experience, if i'm gonna pay 50 bucks for a game, I definately want the feeling of accomplishment when i beat it.

cloud said:
To me cheating ruins the experience, if i'm gonna pay 50 bucks for a game, I definately want the feeling of accomplishment when i beat it.
That is really ironic when you have EB Games promoting this Xmas's Games Releases on PC/XB/PS2/GC with the song "In The End" by Linken Park playing the back ground.
I think there is a hidden message there at EB Games is promoting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom