UT2K4 and Vietnam performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
UT2k4 all the way, the bots are very smart and the online play with the vehicles is awesome. You will not have any trouble playing the game since i can run it at full settings with my specs.

aye29 said:
I disagree, I think that UT2004 would perform better that Battlefied. The UT games are very commonly used as a benchmark so the game has been optimized a lot to improve it performance and acheive higher frames. On my machine, UT2004 always performs better than Battlefield at higher settings.

And BlazingWolf, Battlefield my have a more realistic setting but it is certainly not a realistic military simulation :p

On that machine the FPS will probably be above the moniters refresh rate making the excess (over 60-75 possibly 80 if he has a good moniter) compeltely useless.

aye: I must agree with you but it is still more realistc than UT2k4

Force: Your friends machine can handle it if it is working properly, and the settings are good. If your getting choppy on his machine you can bet something is not working properly or something is set wrong.

*sigh*

If only UT2k4 used vehicles in anything else than just ONS. If your a modder however, you would appreciate UT2k4 rather than Battlefield. I tried modding for Battlefield, but its totally different, it feels like im editing for warcraft let alone an fps.

As for the games, get them both, you will be equally satified, espeically with the variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom