Using Hamachi to play Counter Strike 1.6 and Ghost Reacon Advance Warfighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurdaX

In Runtime
Hey guy I was just wondering if I could use hamachi to play Counter Strike 1.6 and Ghost Reacon Advance Warfighter, and how would I go about to do this. You see the thing about counter strike is that one requires a steam account to play online that is something I don't have so I am trying to find another way to play counter strike from my home with my friends and some other people who live really far from me. So I would really like to know how would you go playing these to games on hamachi and if it can be done. Please and thank you in advance.

Steam accounts and Steam itself is free. I don't see why you'd want to have a workaround for that.

Yeah it is free for the people who own the legal copies of the game, no do you get what I am saying now. They copies of the game that I own are the ones that I got off of the net so they won't work with steam. Because to purchase a copy of those games out here is highway robbery. Even when the game is like 4 years old out here they are still selling the games for the same price they had originally bought it for. So that is why I asked you guys for help, in wanting to know if both Counter Strike 1.6 and Tom Clancy's Ghost Reacon Advance Warfighter can bbe played using hamachi, and how would one go about doing so please and thank you in advance.

Adzh said:
1.6 is like $10 >_<

He lives in Jamaica >.<

I don't think Hamachi is a program that would run CS. Either way, if it's illegal, i won't have anything to do with it.

Dude buying a game from the net using steam should cost the same no matter where you are. You dont have to purchase the game from a retailer. Purchase it through steam and then download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom