Unreal Tournament vs. Quake

what do you use to skin xp?

• i don't like to skin xp, it looks good how it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • windowblinds

• stylexp

• UXTheme Patch

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original Quake is the daddy, and Quakeworld (the online version) is my favourite game of all time!
None of the sequels or any of the Unreal games come even remotely close.

Heyyo,

To me I loved Q3A better than UT. UT feels very slow, and I played it only for that Marathon|Rampancy mod. For back in the day I say Q3A>UT.

But now Q4 vs UT2k4? UT2k4 = 32player, huge levels, great netcode, and improved bots. Q4 = still 16 player, not very big levels infact some feel smaller than Q3A, netcode's good, but no bots. It's a no-brainer that UT2k4>Q4.. sure it's nice to see they tried to keep it as similar to Q3A as possible, but they should've added onto the series I say.. which saddens me cause I was hoping Q4 would be a very nice improvement, but it's just all graphics.. I'd rather play Q3A cause of the hella smart FPS bots, one of the best.. I'll never consider Q4 to be an improvement if it goes from soo good bots to none. To me Quake Enemy Territory will be much better than Q4, or at least it better be tons better or I ain't buying.

UT2k4 is one of the all time greats. Its better than Q3 IMO - not by much. The place where UT2K4 takes the cake IMO is mods. Q3 had some great mods, but not as good as UT2k4 in quantity or quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom