Unreal Tournament vs. Quake

what do you use to skin xp?

• i don't like to skin xp, it looks good how it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • windowblinds

• stylexp

• UXTheme Patch

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ckaL

Daemon Poster
Which series do you think has better multiplayer? They're pretty similar games when it comes to multiplayer right?

ofcorse quake4 is much better than Unreal Tournament, because Unreal Tournament is designed only for multiplayer not singleplayer

jackal didnt ask about singleplayer, he asked about multiplayer, even though i havent played that much quake, i still love the multiplayer action of UT 2004.

Which quake? which UT? The original UT is one of the best games i have ever played in my life and there are alot of things about it that are better than UT2004.

and the orignal UT > any of the quake multiplayer games combined

Well, the Quake 4 single player is pretty impressive...environments that are so awesome its unbelievable to think that your graphics card could be rendering it. However, the multiplayer is just an updated Quake 3 Arena and is kinda dissapointing. However, I am better at Q4 multiplayer than at UT2004, so I dont really know.

beedubaya said:
I just need to get my 4x 7800GTX 512MB in SLI so I can run it! :p

hahaha dnt even bother...by the time it comes out it wouldnt suprise me if video cards are starting to come out with 1024mb DDR4....:p

Avalanch3 said:
hahaha dnt even bother...by the time it comes out it wouldnt suprise me if video cards are starting to come out with 1024mb DDR4....:p

And you will need 4 of them just to run this game! :p :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom