Unreal Tournament 3 only 11.99 on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stainer711

In Runtime
Yup, you heard right. The latest iteration of Unreal Tournament is only 11.99 on Steam. Not quite sure you want to buy the game? Well, the new titan expansion pack and the free weekend of play this weekend should help you to decide whether or not the game is worth its new price tag.

Yup, you heard right. The latest iteration of Unreal Tournament is only 11.99 on Steam. Not quite sure you want to buy the game? Well, the new titan expansion pack and the free weekend of play this weekend should help you to decide whether or not the game is worth its new price tag.

thanks for the heads up, since I enjoyed Quake live, I might like this too especially since theres no sales tax. One thing I never realized up till now that the UT series always had over the Quake series ( dunno about Q4 ) was "intelligent" auto switch for weapons. In Quake Live/Quake 3, no matter what weapon you run over, weaker or stronger, it automatically switches to it if auto switch is turned on. The UT series allowed you to set your own rankings for the weapons of preference, and it makes a big difference where milliseconds count in a fire fight and you accidently run over a dead guys gun.

Yea, quake 3 arena is a little bit too basic for my tastes. The graphics are hard to swallow, but the core gameplay is good I guess. There aren't really enough modes, however. It was a good game for its time, that's for sure.

Yea, quake 3 arena is a little bit too basic for my tastes. The graphics are hard to swallow, but the core gameplay is good I guess. There aren't really enough modes, however. It was a good game for its time, that's for sure.

its the very essence of FPS death match, my only complaint besides the autoswitch is that your basic weapon is literally a useless peashooter. Death matches involve searching frantically for a weapon because you starting weapon is simply incapable of killing anything. I think its a better idea that your starting weapon at least give you some fighting chance if your caught against an opponent with a superior weapon.

One thing I noted is how high the sensitivity has to be in the game is directly related to how fast the game is moving ( requiring constant 180s and 360s ), which really makes me think that quake fights must look completely different on consoles, UT holds pretty much holds true on the same account.

It keeps giving me this message when I try to download the free weekend "The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes."

WOW, the new update is so awesome. All of the new maps look so insanely good. The achievements are cool and everything seems smoother. Nice job Epic!!

I downloaded this last night. I remember the last time I tried to play this game I thought it was insane how fast paced the game is. Hoping I can hang a little this time around, we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom