Unreal Tournament 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV38_Eagle

In Runtime
I am currently, totally captivated by Unreal Tournament 2004. I got it 5 days ago, and after a few days in single player to get to grips with it, I ventured online and WOW.

UT 2K4 Onslaught is just the best multiplayer experience I have ever had. Strategy, teamwork and good old fashioned blowing the hell out of other players, all rolled into the same game. This is my first experience with the UT series, but if they are/were all like this, damn have I been missing out.

All I can say is, if you donÂ’t have it already, and like FPS games with a bit of thinking involved, GO AND GET IT NOW!!

If you do have it, what servers do you play on? I spend most of my time on the Jolt Onslaught servers.

yah i been hanging out for it down under as well, we are gonna have to wait like months for d3 and hl2 as well when they come out...
lol ignore me im jus whinging...

I just picked it up yesterday and it is awsome. This is my first UR game and im already hooked. AIM me at st1rno316 if you want to get up on the same server.

HardKore{Killa} said:
do any one have cheats for the demo of this game
Just play the game properly, start out with a Deathmatch with bots on the easy setting in single player, then just and as you get more competent at aiming quickly and dodge-jumping etc, you can start to crank up the efficiency of the bots.

You donÂ’t get any better by cheating, in fact, you will likely get worse as you donÂ’t actually learn to play properly.

I never understood the point of cheating, it ruins the experience for everyone online. Im not saying that hardkore wants to cheat online, but with my ps2 socom was ruined because gameshark. Now in the socom2 everyone goes in rank up rooms which totally fvcks up that system. I believe they patched everything up on the second one though this past month. Just venting about cheaters.

You definately dont want to cheat in the new one. If they catch you they will ban your cd key from playing online, they are getting strict about people who suck and have to cheat because of it. I am glad, because I cant play counterstrike at all anymore because everyone shoots me through walls and cheats like a mofo. Its nice to see someone taking some initiative to taking out cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom