ufc 81...Lesnar vs Mir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atomic tofu knee bar is totally painless ive seen it attepmted maint times and failed, have you ever tried bending someones knee into the other direction? a persons leg is the most powerfull muscle in the body it should be able to over power a persons arm fairly easily, i mean ive been doing jui jitsu for a while now and ive never even been taught the knee bar

Thats what I am talking about Lesners inexperience was his down fall. If he had more MMA experience he might have gotten out of that move. I like Lesner hopefully he will have success in his next fight.

theres no way in **** that if mir put you in a knee bar that you would not tap
ive watched many fights that have ended in knee bars, you can see the pain in the persons eyes when they tap

why would lesner tap if he wasnt in pain???? even though your leg is very strong a guy like Frank Mir could hurt it easily

Its Frank Mir's body vs Brock Lesnar's leg. Not even Brock is strong enough to out power Mir with just one leg.

Yes, you can kneebar those guys. Anyone who claims to be doing jiujitsu and thinks a knee bar can't tear your knee all apart is a retard. Knee Bar = MURDER.
And yes, I train. If you want to see evidence check this link Those are all videos of me either sparring with people or at grappling competitions.

^ you guys do understand that the knee bar is one of the weakest moves in mma? the most deadly leg lock is this
YouTube - Bas Rutten Inverted Heel Hook

Im like 125 and 160-180 pound buddies of me attempt knee bars and not only do they not hurt the least bit i can slide out, wat im saying is brock probally tapped because he has BAD KNEES because big guys with upper body weight have weak knees

HE HAS BAD KNEES IS WHAT IM SAYING, and obviously if mir knee barred me he could probally break my knee but hes like 3 times my size i could probally break a kids arm merely by kicking it if he was a scrawny 10 year old plus brock claimed to have been traning for months, how can he use the unprepared excuse? you cant expect to walk into a ufc ring without any practice, i mean he didnt even attempt to pass the guys guard he was just poundin on him like a street fight, dont get me wrong brocks a big strong guy but hes the biggest noob ive never seen any1 so nooby even on the ultimate fighter

and the emporer are u the guy with long hair continously getting owned in those videos?(no offense im genuinely wondering)
as for tearing your knee from a knee bar, obviously its possible but then again people break their legs from falling like 2 meters, anything is possible

it's highly understandable if he was unprepared or underprepared...just like cro cop and no octagon training...everyone thought that was a bad idea and now he realizes it...

we all know how adrenaline makes it hard to stick to game plans...

just like any of you guys who get innebriated and start making out with someone....those hormones kick in and it's bad choices night :p

^totally true in training im totally calm and pull things off perfectly, on the street i feel so messed i just run at the guy and start swingin even tho i never train standup...

^ you guys do understand that the knee bar is one of the weakest moves in mma? the most deadly leg lock is this
YouTube - Bas Rutten Inverted Heel Hook

Im like 125 and 160-180 pound buddies of me attempt knee bars and not only do they not hurt the least bit i can slide out, wat im saying is brock probally tapped because he has BAD KNEES because big guys with upper body weight have weak knees

HE HAS BAD KNEES IS WHAT IM SAYING, and obviously if mir knee barred me he could probally break my knee but hes like 3 times my size i could probally break a kids arm merely by kicking it if he was a scrawny 10 year old plus brock claimed to have been traning for months, how can he use the unprepared excuse? you cant expect to walk into a ufc ring without any practice, i mean he didnt even attempt to pass the guys guard he was just poundin on him like a street fight, dont get me wrong brocks a big strong guy but hes the biggest noob ive never seen any1 so nooby even on the ultimate fighter

and the emporer are u the guy with long hair continously getting owned in those videos?(no offense im genuinely wondering)
as for tearing your knee from a knee bar, obviously its possible but then again people break their legs from falling like 2 meters, anything is possible

If by "owned" you mean winning 2 of the grappling matches by triangle choke, losing one in over time on points, and losing one to a surprise neck crank, then yeah. That's me after 6 months of training in BJJ. I've since improved greatly and will be competing at Casca Grossa in March and NAGA in June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom