ufc 81...Lesnar vs Mir

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think its crazy that lesner went from WWE to UFC. You know he had to be getting mad bank in the WWE.

Yeah I thought it was weird that his first UFC (might as well say first professional fight since the first guy he fought wasn't a match) was against a former champion. But that was a long time ago and Mir might not be that good anymore.

Oh and if Lesnar is good I would call him the new Couture because they would have similar fight style.

i think very rarely...you will have some guy that grows up, wants to be in the WWE, then realizes it's sooooooo fake, not just fake, lol...and seeks it in something more genuine. Afterall, he tried a stint at pro fball too right?

interesting though...what would you rather be...a WWE guy who has to perform every or almost ever week...or an MMA guy who fights when he needs to? hmmm ;)

lesnar is a freak, wonder how that will play out for him

I still think its crazy that lesner went from WWE to UFC. You know he had to be getting mad bank in the WWE.

Havent you seen the Documentaries? even the rock while in his prime was having super money troubles, they do it for the glory not the money. I wouldn't though Top MMa Fighters make way more. Lol Anyone hear about that BS Contract they tried to use on Fedor Emelienenko? He refused their absurd constraints then they said Fedor isnt even a fighter worth looking at for the UFC lol.

PRIDE NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Top UFC fighters can make a lot of money. According to Wiki Randy Couture made $1,186,000 on his return fight against Tim Silva. And one of the reasons Randy left was others like Chuck Liddel were making more than him.

I go for Lesner, because he has a Sword Tatto instantly making him Stronger

PRIDE NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!

My biggest gripe on PrideFC and other MMA places was the ring. I like the cage much better because I don't like how people can throw themselves out of the ring to get a break in the action. They seem to do it in the IFL a lot, and I don't like that.

feh...I don't like jiujitsu! lol
and don't even like ground and pound

I like standup striking...much more a measure of how tough you are, which is what it started out as and was all about...then sort of softened up.

It's like when you watched the old matches with Royce Gracie, and if you know martial arts...it's so boring. Those old rules were a little "grey" too.
or
Those matches with Diego Sanchez...

Grinding up on the guys...grabbing them...laying on them...rubbing crotches...hugging pationately...and then trying to beat them up...

lol

My biggest gripe on PrideFC and other MMA places was the ring. I like the cage much better because I don't like how people can throw themselves out of the ring to get a break in the action. They seem to do it in the IFL a lot, and I don't like that.

My biggest gripe about the Octagon is that people like Tito Ortiz when getting their arse handed to them run away the whole time, although most fighters dont when they do its annoying, and it helps the fighters by giving them more room for defense/running away and unfair advantage since getting pressed against probably hurts. In Pride however u dont see people fallin out of the ring at all, and you cant use the ropes. I like how UFC had the PridevsUFC PPV and soem of the matches were Pride people fighting Pride. Noguiera is going to do some damage in UFC, and Mirko went to UFC because he couldn't beat Fedor(thats what i think). Now his carrer is over like Wanderlei, and Chuck Ladell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom