U let people use your rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bum

In Runtime
Just wondering if y'all let people use your gamming PC.

I used to, but lately people are ****ing me off and I'm feeling used. Like "friends" invite me to parties the night of and not 5 seconds after I get there they ask me to find them some liquor, because they know I have older friends and people from my work. I'm definitly cutting that shizzle. I'll get the girls numbers go to one of my friends apartments and call them and they'll leave because I'll have booze my "friends" won't. @#%$ them thats how I play, get your own connections losers.

But yeah about the computer thing. I think I'll start only letting people who have their own gamming pcs play, because I don't want people comming over just because their pc sucks too much to run something. Is this mean?

well you know your friends better than we do..

if your friend asks you to play on your rig, and you have no problem saying "no way" then its fine. it depends how close you really are to your friends. i've had the same friends for like 7 years now and we're pretty close, so i wouldn't deny them just for no reason... i'd just make sure they're not gonna get my steam ID banned by VAC, or banned from my favourite servers...

family on the other hand, i don't like them using my computer.. cuz they're noobs and they always manage to mess stuff up.. especially my dad.. OH LORD.. i wont' get into it though... and little pesky bro screws things up too.. anyways.. if you feel like they're close and you really like them, i wouldn't deny them, if they're casual friends, nothing wrong with saying no. them having good rigs or not isn't a reason to deny them or allow them access to your computer...

Only my immediate family is allowed, with the exception of my closest friends and fellow gamers are always welcome. Of course :D

But yeah, If I dont know ya very well, you dont get on unless im standing next to ya.

I don't like anyone on my computer at all. This includes immediate family as well.

I don't really have a choice:D:p I don't think the wife-to-be would appreciate me slapping her hand when she goes to use the computer:)

Overall, I'm fine with people using the computer, as long as it isn't my account (hence a guest account) so that my settings or desktop arrangement stays intact.

No one may touch my computer, password protected at all times. Nothing sucks more then someone else screwing with your ****, no matter what it is. No one touches anything electronic that I own.

Ever since I've had my own computer, I've always enabled use of a low-level POST password. Weird stuff decides to happen whenever I leave it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom