TRUE 120 still the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuniq is pretty decent, but its loud and tough to install

I'd recommend the Xigmatek Rifle over the TRUE 120 or the Tuniq (unless you want to be different)

Gets easier after the 2nd time. I installed it without any problems last time. Also replacing the stock fan in the tuniq cuts down on the noise a ton.

I love my tuniq, just make sure you get some good mx-2 or something.

i have Tuniq. Trouble installing but was worth it on my AM2+ mobo. Also, it is not loud unless u turn the fan nob, that comes with it, to all the way. The fan goes over 1000 rpm, goes over 2000 rpm if u turn the nob half-way THEN it gets noisy. My CPU temps r in my sig n have been that way ever since.

ya i also love my tuniq not loud at medium, a litle past it gets loud but then its at 2000rpm, also i have my q6600 cooled very well at 3.73, and the tuniq has a very very flat base, im lapping soon aswell. looking to water cool in the summer, also the tuniq is cheaper then the true if you consider the fact you have to bu ya descent fan for it.

^they are near par..the tuniq is like 2c lower then a true and the rifle is like 1c lower then the tuniq if im not mistaken,,,but these are pretty much guesses.

hmm maybe ill get the Tuniq Tower instead...sounds like it cools a little better then the Rifle, plus a lot of people complain about the pins the rifle uses to install as supose to the screws the tuniw uses.

everything ive seen puts the 1283 rifle better then the tuniq and a little under the tuniq i have yet to see a review putting the tuniq better then the xigmatek

xigmatek is not as good as the tuniq or the true 120. the true120 is bout 1-.5 better than the tuniq and the tuniq is bout 1.5-2 better than the xigmatek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom