Torrent downloads -- help needed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

vij0988

Beta member
Could anyone suggest a good standalone or portable kinda torrent downloader that actually works?? It needs to be like there's just one application that i can open, drag and drop the torrent file and download...any suggestions?? Please mail me

Discussion of clients and how-to isn't illegal. When the conversation moves to illegal downloads and such...

uTorrent works.

If your saying they don't work because it takes a couple minutes to get connected and settled into the torrent, well... all the torrent managers do that. I prefer BitComet or uTorrent. But I notice BitComet connects to the torrents instantly, unlike uTorrent which was taking a while... I prefer uTorrent's interface though...
uTorrent
BitComet
BitTorrent (the original)
...theres many more, but theres just a few that I like.

BryanJK said:
If your saying they don't work because it takes a couple minutes to get connected and settled into the torrent, well... all the torrent managers do that. I prefer BitComet or uTorrent. But I notice BitComet connects to the torrents instantly, unlike uTorrent which was taking a while... I prefer uTorrent's interface though...
uTorrent
BitComet
BitTorrent (the original)
...theres many more, but theres just a few that I like.

Bitcomet is a great client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom