Not open for further replies.
Not all for pc but here they are :)

Fable 2
Diablo 3
COD 5
Starcraft 2
Final fantasy XIII

and....quite looking forward to seeing WoTK (WoW) content via a private server

Yes, Half Life: Episode 3 may be the only game I buy... Do you know if its going to be on the updated source engine or a whole new engine all together?

Ya me too dario, thats why I am just getting it for the Wii :/

is anyone here actually looking forward to resident evil 5? I'm sorry, but they ****ed that series over with resident evil 4. I really liked the game play of the first 3 but when they changed it to the game play of 4 it went from survival/horror to just another third person shooter :| Zombies are completely different, the way you use/come across items is totally different...random characters in random places....

is anyone here actually looking forward to resident evil 5? I'm sorry, but they ****ed that series over with resident evil 4. I really liked the game play of the first 3 but when they changed it to the game play of 4 it went from survival/horror to just another third person shooter :| Zombies are completely different, the way you use/come across items is totally different...random characters in random places....

I couldn't agree with you more... so much so in fact that I don't want to depress myself anymore by talking about how they destroyed the series.

Yes, Half Life: Episode 3 may be the only game I buy... Do you know if its going to be on the updated source engine or a whole new engine all together?

It's just going to another update of the Source engine. If they end up doing a Half Life 3, that game will be released with a brand new engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom