Top 5 for upcoming games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlos

Baseband Member
It really just dawned on me when I was looking into what games are on the way to being released and I got to say there are quite a lot Im looking forward to playing. Looks like October-December are shaping up to be good months for PC gamers.

So my question what is everyones top 5 games they are looking forward to that release before 2009?

My Top 5 for Upcoming Games is that I know are going to rock:

1. C&C Red Alert 3 - Rel. Oct.27/08
2. Far Cry 2 - Rel. Oct.1/08
3. Fallout 3 - Rel. Oct.7/08
4. Starcraft 2 - Rel. Dec.3/08
5. Ghostbusters - Rel. Oct.21/08 (kinda weird to have on a top 5, but this game really does look cool!)

My Top 5 Games Im not looking forward too:

1. Brothers In Arms: Hells Highway - (WWII Shooter something is familiar here)
2. Crysis:Warhead - (Typical EA expansion time, honestly I like Crysis its an awesome game, just makes me upset that no one can put on high settings and enjoy pure graphics at decent FPS - 30fps is not decent IMO)
3. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack - (No Offence just really tired of anything WOW!)
4. Call of Duty: World at War - (WWII Shooter? Again? Really? I smell another COD 3! Doesnt help much that its built by the same team that did COD 3.)
5. Tomb Raider Underworld - (okay so shes hot, she animated getting tired of this too, my only question does she have a twin sister and will she make an apperance?)

Games that Im unsure of but look cool/interesting/might not be a waste of money! Not in any particular order.

1. Aliens: Colonial Marines
2. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
3. Dead Space
4. Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
5. Left 4 Dead
6. Still LIfe 2
7. Legendary
8. Rogue Warrior
9. Mirror's Edge
10. Need for Speed Undercover
11. Huxley
12. Tiberium (think C&C renegade, only newer and better I hope!)

These are big lists I understand, but this is when it makes me happy to be a PC gamer with that ability to play so many awesome games.:freak:

And Finally for me my most anticipated games still unsure of when they are due out:

1. Battlefield 3
2. Half Life 2: Episode 3
3. Half Life 3

BF3 and Spore are on my list. After that I dunno. I don't tend to play several different games (not enough time), so I won't waste my money on what I won't play.

new command and conquer games always sound cool

you got anymore info on
12. Tiberium (think C&C renegade, only newer and better I hope!)
??

i LOVED C&C renegade! i

EDIT: just looked up a trailer for it on youtube, looks pretty cool..hope it has a multiplier play style similar to renegade, Graphics look to be improved ..and squad bases combat is always fun :)

I'm hopeing the multiplayer in Tiberium is like Renegade's. Renegade single player was meh but multiplayer was awesome.

If its not I'm looking forward to Reborn which is a fan made redo of multiplayer Renegade with better graphics and new units. Looks pretty cool and after they finish with the original engine they were going to mod Crysis so it can have good graphics.

Infantry only beta is out now but I think the main server to play on is down but you can still download the beta to check out units and graphics and host a server
Command & Conquer : Reborn

Games that are on my list are as follows :-

In no order
Star Craft II - I will show up at EB Games at Midnight for this one.
Fall Out 3 - It's been baned down in australia, so I will just pick up the US release.
C&C Tiberium - Hey! I enjoyied C&C Renegade!
Star Wars : Force Unleashed - Think Jedi Knight and add PhyX to it. Picking this one up on X-Box 360.
War Hammer Online - Hope it's not another WoW.

you guys are forgetting the very important Diablo III

i'm a BIG fan of WoW, but I think blizzard has screwed up when they decided to make D3 have the cartoony graphics...seems like it'll be good..but it'll also be like playing a different game and not a diablo game

True but you have to agree that the trailer on the D3 website looks awesome. personaly i cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom