To Sexy For Tech Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive noticed threads and now my posts about "Obbese" are getting deleted/locked - is there a moderator who is fat and would prefer us not talk about/make fun of these things? becuase id rather know that have my "ess ehch eye tea" deleted.

umm... think about it Keadonen

Its offending anyways, but to answer your question, yeah their probably is.

Why u ask.

Because techies are more prone to becoming obese because the computer isn't one of the more healthy things to spend all of your time with.

I really don't think its fair to make fun of other peoples problems, unless its intentional drug abuse or something, something thats more controllable. But obesity is sad and some people are just born that way.

i'll put it this way Keadonen, i'm not obese (yeah that's right, you spelled it wrong :rolleyes: ), didn't see what you posted and i'm finding you offensive. at least if you're going to highlight a sensitive issue spell the word describing it correctly ;)

TF is a friendly and intellectual forum (at least i hope, sometimes i wonder though), all prejudice is left at the door as a condition of entry. i like to hear people's opinions, but quite frankly don't care what you think of "obbese" people, especially if you are so tactless. why on earth are you starting threads about "obbese" people?

simple fact is:
is there a moderator who is fat and would prefer us not talk about/make fun of these things?

if you think that you need to mature somewhat. perhaps whoever deleted your posts was doing their duty? we're chosen for the fact that we are relatively level-headed so if your posts were deleted it was probably to protect you from flames, not because of a moderator's ego.

I takes more than that to hurt my ego, thankfully.

I'm a little more than pleasantly plump, but fat jokes are no big deal to me.

However, humiliation of others for a cheap laugh really ticks me off. I'll joke with the best of them and hold my own or better... but there is a line. It doesn't have to be about obesity... stupidity, immaturity, ugliness, whatever, doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom