To Sexy For Tech Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sory but it lame when people use chop up english then decide not use any kind punctuation either LOL!!!!!!

Nubius said:

EDIT: There ya go bobojuice, you can die happy now that you've rid the world of it's evil mispellings. My sig lives on as the best!

haha, i almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard!!! Honestly it didnt bother me at all bout the spelling. i just figured they were mentioning your sig so i might also be able to squeeze in the fact that it was spelled wrong. mainly for your benefit. ~_^

Nah it's true. It was such a simple and stupid word yet I messed it up lol. I blame google and the many people out there who apparently also say "Greener pasteurs" :p. I knew it didn't seem right, but did I bother looking into it more......no. Oh well.

:D

And here I was, giving you credit for a killer intellectual joke... Next time, I'll just let you hang. :D

And here I was, giving you credit for a killer intellectual joke... Next time, I'll just let you hang.
I know man, I would have loved to have said "Uhhh yeah, that's EXACTLY what I meant, thanks for picking that up trotter!"

But alas......I wasn't that creative when making the sig lol. Maybe if I said the "Pasteurs are milky" but then I guess that would have been too obvious eh? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom