Titanfall

Has anyone else experienced some bad lag? Lately, ever since the last title update, I've noticed that there some horrible laggy moments when you get in a gunfight. It doesn't get choppy or drop frames, instead, it's the type of lag where on your screen the person is directly in front of you, but in reality he's a little bit off to the side.

I can't tell you how many times last night I emptied a clip into somone's chest, then looked at the kill cam and watched that same person shooting me from the side and apparently I'm shooting at air, despite the fact that on my screen the guy is standing right in front of me. It doesn't happen all the time but I've noticed it a lot more recently.

Has anyone else experienced some bad lag? Lately, ever since the last title update, I've noticed that there some horrible laggy moments when you get in a gunfight. It doesn't get choppy or drop frames, instead, it's the type of lag where on your screen the person is directly in front of you, but in reality he's a little bit off to the side.

I can't tell you how many times last night I emptied a clip into somone's chest, then looked at the kill cam and watched that same person shooting me from the side and apparently I'm shooting at air, despite the fact that on my screen the guy is standing right in front of me. It doesn't happen all the time but I've noticed it a lot more recently.

I have noticed that with the latest patch it has gotten a bit more laggy on some maps with some action going on. I had a few matches today that it froze while in a gun fight.

But overall I do like this game. I finished both IMC and Militia campaigns 100% as have already hit Generation 2 as a Pilot. I am up to level 45 right now as a G2 Pilot and have only 1 more challenge to complete to be ready for G3 when I hit 50.

I have noticed that with the latest patch it has gotten a bit more laggy on some maps with some action going on. I had a few matches today that it froze while in a gun fight.

But overall I do like this game. I finished both IMC and Militia campaigns 100% as have already hit Generation 2 as a Pilot. I am up to level 45 right now as a G2 Pilot and have only 1 more challenge to complete to be ready for G3 when I hit 50.

I'm a level 44 gen 3 with the challenges done, so I'll be able to move on to gen 4 as soon as I hit level 50. The challenges for gen 3 are kind of annoying but nothing too over the top as long as you are smart about approaching them. They are as follows:

Kill 100 enemies with the railgun
Doom 30 titans with the railgun
Kill 200 enemies with the R-97 SMG
Kill 75 pilots with the R-97 SMG
Kill 50 pilots with satchel charges

My advice is that if you have any satchel charge burn cards then hang onto them for when you regen, otherwise, you won't be able to chip away at your 50 pilot kills until you unlock them (somewhere around level 17-21). The SMG challenges are easy, but the railgun is a bit of a pain.

The best thing to do is play Last Titan Standing and just sort of be a kill stealing jerk lol. Yout have to charge up the railgun to do any damage with it, so it's best to let your team chip away and then swoop in to land the finishing blow. Once you doom 10 titans with it you will unlock the instant shot mod which helps tremendously; the slight decrease in power is worth the tradeoff of not having to charge up while aiming down the sights.

Last edited:
A bunch of my friends and I decided to add a clan tag to our Origin ID's the other day when we played. So we prefixed all of our names with "REKT_" lol. As soon as we joined a lobby (5 of us total), a couple of my friends would just say "GET REKT" in the chat...and a couple times the entire opposite team bailed :lol:. It's funny because we're not really all that great... but having that clan tag intimidates people lol.

Back
Top Bottom