Titanfall

Hahaha! Each match times out, ends in a tie and takes an hour.

You wanna know what the funny thing is? I was trying to be trollish & sarcastic, but everything I wrote about the bots accurately dipicts their actions. They really do just stand around and complain about being bored and the lack of female grunts lol.

You wanna know what the funny thing is? I was trying to be trollish & sarcastic, but everything I wrote about the bots accurately dipicts their actions. They really do just stand around and complain about being bored and the lack of female grunts lol.

I think that it is so odd that they made them pose no threat in the game. I really need to check this out to see how it works, but it sounds stupid.

I think that it is so odd that they made them pose no threat in the game. I really need to check this out to see how it works, but it sounds stupid.

What? Enemy bots pose threats in game. I'll see bots shooting other bots all the time too. I've even gotten killed by a few bots before (usually low-health, but sometimes just got trapped in a big group of them and ran out of ammo).

What? Enemy bots pose threats in game. I'll see bots shooting other bots all the time too. I've even gotten killed by a few bots before (usually low-health, but sometimes just got trapped in a big group of them and ran out of ammo).

Yeah, I thought they did nothing but pad stats.

Yeah, I thought they did nothing but pad stats.

They're more-or-less there to "fill" the map and add some easy cannon-fodder so you can get your Titan even if you're against really good players (or you're just really bad lol).

I was able to play Titanfall last weekend on Xbox One. It is Call of Duty. With Mechs and very watered down.

The first couple of games are really exciting. But then the excitement wanes as you realize that game modes, loadouts, weapons and titans are extremely limited.

The bots are there to make the game.more casual. People that are not good can rack up easy kills. The bots will shoot at you but rarely hit you. Most of the time they are oblivious to your position. Human players camp around bots and the titans are surprisingly weak and boring to control. The bots really do make the game feel less competitive.

The graphics look better than most give credit. The framerate is silky smooth and so is the gunplay. The maps are well designed but many look and feel too similar. The burn cards are also a weak alternative to perks. Not a fan.

The parkour is hit and miss. It is difficult to wall run and jump at times bc it is FPS. Also way too many human controlled players halo jumping all over the map. A good idea but implementation is tough in fps.

I only played for an hour but I can say that I had enough when done and do not have any major urge to play again. I was contemplating purchasing for the 360 but the hour or so I played satisfied my needs for now. It just felt too similar to Call of Duty and the mechs just don't play as awesome as I hoped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom