Think it will run it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
on High setting and 1280x1024 i get a reasonable 38 - 45FPS sometimes drops to 28

if i put it to 1024x768 low setting i reach.. 71 FPS - 80FPS MAX

My video card is 2 x 512MB ATI X1950 XTX Graphics Card Hypermemory

Whirlwind said:
Cdub89 My settings are shadows on medium.....motion blur on medium....everything else is on high ...hardware skinning is on

Honestly I dont see much difference in shadow detail at medium....the shadows look awsome as you can see from screenshots....and they are set to medium

I'm running at 1024 x 768 just because I am not experiencing any hiccups.....runs smooth as butter :)
try setting the shadow to the lowest setting.
shadow makes lag the most in this game than any other settings.
(besides the resolution, of course...)
i got about 5-10FPS gain from high/mid shadow settings to the lowest.
now i get 45-75fps 1024x768 all settings high, shadow @ lowest.
(using x2 4800+ @ 2.8, 7800GTX512, 2x1G RAM)

Thanks...I will give it a go with shadows on low and see if they look just as good as medium.....medium looks great.

I was playing it last night on high shadows on high i was running fraps in the back and i was getting a good 30fps sometimes 45fps. Ya this game is seriously prolly one of the best that came out this year.

Cdub89 said:
I was playing it last night on high shadows on high i was running fraps in the back and i was getting a good 30fps sometimes 45fps. Ya this game is seriously prolly one of the best that came out this year.
it will be the best if those thousands of technical issues and poor optimization and poor presentation of MP has been fixed.
right now, it's the best official beta release or something like that...
but it is NOT the best R6 title for sure IMO.
since i'm a pure R6 fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom