Think it will run it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrite then i like both but i like the multiplayer cause its not the same over and over again.

Low setting isn't that bad for SP. It actually still looks good. but they used down graded graphics for MP (...port) so it's actually don'y look good even at high res...
we are hoping for performance patch and dedicated server files after the holiday. (cross your fingers...since UBI never responds or answers any questions regarding Vegas PC version...)
and this game is super CPU heavy than most of games. if you are OC, watch your temp. mine went to 56c....usually for other games @ 45c. max. so expect around 5-10c rise than the other games like BF2. and lower end CPU has huge impact on this game even if you have a good GPU.

anybody whos thinking to pick this game up, i'd suggest you to wait at least after the next patch (after the holiday). there are not just technical issues, but so many bugs and poor presentation makes ppl frustrated than having fun ATM (especially on MP).

I may just have to give this ago in MP when they get it patched up, just because this game is so much fun....i have a 2nd copy coming {OEM version} so my son and I can do CO-OP together....cant wait.

Ok so theres a patch coming out that lets lower grade graphic cards run the game better?

Cdub89 said:
Ok so theres a patch coming out that lets lower grade graphic cards run the game better?
i said cross ur fingers. no word from UBI whatsoever. but we all know this has to be fixed. we are ASSUMING it will be a patch after the holiday. keep crossing your fingers. this game needs A LOT of work has to be done. so don't get your hope too high for the next patch, either. It'll take quite while to make it all right ... Think this game as a Beta testing ATM.
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3801065024
for latest news and info about R6V.

You will be able to run it at high settings.

All you need to do is get a new computer.

But, with YOUR computer, I think you can expect medium settings at 1024x768.

Dexaroni said:
It would look that way.

But have you seen it? The graphics are B-E-Autiful.
IF you can hundle 10FPS it looks great. cuz there aren't anti-aliasing so you have to make the res higher. (going above 1024x768 is limited to only ppl has super duper comp.) But only looks good in SP. MP looks almost like 16 bit color due to the straight port from xBox MP. It actually is 32 bit color but it's the worst 32 bit color you've seen in any game. and also no SLI support either so you need to have powerful single GPU, too... and also needs minimum of 3.5GHz to 4GHz P4 equivalent CPU or above. o and no shader model 2.0 support so if ppl doesn't have shader model 3.0 card, they are screwed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom