The witcher 3 Wild hunt

I'm level 5 but all the quests are higher. I feel like all the other question marks on the map are for higher levels. Any advice.

Plus I don't have any money.

Game Hunters Unite
Some of those question marks are places of power ( instant level ups) go scope out as many as you can.

This game is good but wow is it big. Too big. I'm 20 hours in and still only a few quests in.

I'm ready for the barons quest to end.

Never thought I would have a quest where I have to bury a still born.

Game Hunters Unite

This game is good but wow is it big. Too big. I'm 20 hours in and still only a few quests in.

I'm ready for the barons quest to end.

Never thought I would have a quest where I have to bury a still born.

Game Hunters Unite

You go to the bog yet? Lol @ that bog.

I thought I was pretty much done when I got all parties involved on a boat for what I thought was to be the "final battle" , BUT Nope- arrived and immediately got a bunch of new quests. Wow this is a huge game. I don't even want to know the hours I have put in.

Now level 33 , trying to upgrade to superior all oils, bombs, and deconcoctions. Cant find Nekker Hearts. Have both Feline and Griffin full gear to mastercrafted.

I thought I was pretty much done when I got all parties involved on a boat for what I thought was to be the "final battle" , BUT Nope- arrived and immediately got a bunch of new quests. Wow this is a huge game. I don't even want to know the hours I have put in.

Now level 33 , trying to upgrade to superior all oils, bombs, and deconcoctions. Cant find Nekker Hearts. Have both Feline and Griffin full gear to mastercrafted.

From what I've heard, you must be near the end if you are 33. I'm like level 12. Right now trying to work on all the question marks on the map in Velen. Probably gonna take like 10 hours total. Damn.

Finished at level 36. I expected to get hammered by Yen and Triss due to sleeping with both of them. But , that didn't happen - so someone must have forgiven me or the girls did not kiss and tell . Got the ending I think was pretty good. I purposely did not look online so I was very surprised. Now I will look to see what the possibilities are and what I will do , if I replay to make the ending better/different.

Finished at level 36. I expected to get hammered by Yen and Triss due to sleeping with both of them. But , that didn't happen - so someone must have forgiven me or the girls did not kiss and tell . Got the ending I think was pretty good. I purposely did not look online so I was very surprised. Now I will look to see what the possibilities are and what I will do , if I replay to make the ending better/different.
I need to get back at this

Did not read this after first sentence cause I could tell you put spoilers in here. You did that with your last post too. In the most respectful way possible, could you please avoid doing that?

Back
Top Bottom