The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally went ahead and played a couple of rounds. O... M... G... It's like a completely different game with a quad core. Seriously. The difference is night and super-freaking-nova. I actually got to pull off some really sweet long distance headshots. Like +92 points headshots. ;)

Oh, oh, the "Trotter" is back. I was lagging yesterday for some reason so could not hit anything- and I would die a full 2 seconds after I went around a corner or building = frustrating. Did not play much so never figured out what the lag was from. Normally I try to reload game, reboot , etc. when I am lagging.

You know how at the end of the round it gives you your shots fired, hit percentage and stuff like that. Well today I joined a game that was almost over, shot like 5 times with a shotgun and it said I fired 24 rounds. I never really thought about it until now but in a full round, it says I have fired 3 to 400 rounds. I think that is a little much.

Has anybody else noticed this?

I finally went ahead and played a couple of rounds. O... M... G... It's like a completely different game with a quad core. Seriously. The difference is night and super-freaking-nova. I actually got to pull off some really sweet long distance headshots. Like +92 points headshots. ;)

Nice to here the game plays better for you now :D

Although i would have to disagree about a GTX260 being perfect for the game, the ATI 4870 is similar in power and i noticed a noticeable improvement when i got my 470. :grin:

I got a little bored and.. now what do we have here ?

Registrant:
Electronic Arts Ltd
Domain Hostmaster
Onslow House Onslow Street
Guildford, Surrey GU1 4TN
GB
Email: Email address protected from spam harvesters

Registrar Name....: CORPORATE DOMAINS, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.corporatedomains.com
Registrar Homepage: www.cscprotectsbrands.com

Domain Name: battlefieldbadcompany3.com

Whois Search - Domain name whois

^most companies buy out a **** ton of domains that are even similar to their games title. so it does not mean that wthey are making another bc, but morethey want insurance if they do make one, or if someone wants to make a website to take advantage of spelling mistakes from the 2nd one.

Considering we are on the official battlefield bad company 2 thread i was hoping people would be just a tad more optimistic about the prospects of bfbc3 :D (It has to happen).

Anyway, i searched for a whole load of domains for about 30 or 40 potential games and found none except this.

So i definitely wouldn't go as far as to say most game companies do this, as from what i have just seen they don't seem to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom