The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazajaytee via Twitter said:
There will be no PC patch this week, Kalms is on the case.This pushes our release to Monday next week as long as all goes well with QA/Steam 22 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Pardon me while I imitate Yosimite Sam... !#&@$@#* #$^(# #($^@% #*^#$^(@ #&$)#^!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!1

Well, Charter's tech came and checked everything out. My connection is good if not great (he was impressed). There are no problems at all. At least that rules out my connection.

Well, Charter's tech came and checked everything out. My connection is good if not great (he was impressed). There are no problems at all. At least that rules out my connection.

Well.. any old fool could walk in and say your connection was great. Did he give you proof ? I know i wouldn't trust a British Telecom engineer to tell the truth any day of the week.

Well.. any old fool could walk in and say your connection was great. Did he give you proof ? I know i wouldn't trust a British Telecom engineer to tell the truth any day of the week.

LOL Telecom Engineer? Isn't that like calling a worker at McDonalds a "Hamburger Engineer"?

BFBC2 PC patch testing for Steam compatibility is going well, they'll make their final call on Sunday and give me results on Monday. about 13 hours ago via TweetDeck
Bazajaytee is stepping aside as Public Coordinator or whatever his title was. He was only doing it because no one else was. The new guy with the actual job goes by zh1nt0

I won't know til Monday at the earliest. Still has possible Monday release all being well and on time though. about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck
He was replying to someone and let this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom