The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Has Battlefield Bad Company 2 online problem fix yet??

Got to play with a couple of old clan mates last night. Had a great time. Nothing like team work. ;)

I just had an epic fight. Was defending in Port Valdez at 3rd base, grabbed the gunner seat in the chopper and we proceeded to rip the other team apart. I did 14 kills in a row and the pilot blew up 2 tanks with missiles. We were finally shot down, right as the armor hit 1 I bailed out at that slope that leads down to base 3 from base 2 (where the offense spawns). So I bail out and there's a tank and someone running around and I throw my chute, aim towards him, knife him on top of his skull as I am landing and I'm 10 feet from the tank still. So I equip my mortar binoculars, call in the strike and start sprinting away, mortar blows the thank, and I kill 3 other people with my sniper rifle before I get M60'd. I love this game!

^whoa!

Would of been so awesome if you recorded a video for that!

I know as soon as I died that's what I kept thinking!! They should totally have like a replay real that shows a certain amount of video from your last spawn-death.

I was playing in a killer server with some old clan mates today. The server is "Robert Reed's House of AIDS" and it was jamming. I had a hard time getting in and it took a couple of rounds before I was able to finally switch teams.

We had some great games and won most of them. I ranked up and unlocked a couple of class things. Good times. And then I was "Kicked to make room for a member". >_<

The fat man was not happy about that. At least they didn't kick me before I got my stuff at the end of the rounds. But you would think that they could have waited until the start of a new round and not just do it in the middle of one, ya know?

Trotter, that is happening to me a lot, plus being a newb I am getting kicked out of squads even to make room for a better player or 3 players all of a sudden jump to a different squad and I have no one to spawn to. It makes getting points harder to come by as sometimes all I I can do is give ammo,etc.- it is very frustrating to be pretty bad at this game even though at 2142 I am very good. I pretty much have to unload a full clip on someone to kill them with the beginner assault machine gun. I have just started using the "pop- gun" as my main gun now and reload from myself. I am close to level 5 now. James - I hate guys like you- LOL . I dont know the mapsand I am getting a mouse delay/lag - that I think I figured out= somehow my Ati catalyst downloaded an update for "Vista 32 bit" in March ( I have win7 - 64) - maybe one of my kids did that. Anyhow- I deleted it ,and also went to logitech and updated Firmware for my G5 lazer mouse, and the mouse seems much more responsive. Did not get a chance to get into a game yet - but hopefully it will solve the lag/mouse issue. However, since the deletion of the catalyst download and the download from logitech the display ( 52" plasma) has a about a 2 inch black border around it - resolution setting is the same as before = highest it will go = 1900 x 1280. So, something is up with that.

*edit*
OK - joined Steam ( Chiromanted) - do you have to buy the game from Steam for Steam to work for you? Seems like a site that offers data storage for your game persona's, discounted games ,etc. - how does it help you play or get connected to others? I am not into buying games online- prefer the old school of having the disc in hand.

No, Steam will show you as being in a non-Steam BFBC2 game.

Steam's good for seeing who is online playing without having to fire up the game. You can IM and all in it but I usually don't. Steam will also have some killer deals from time to time. While you don't have a disk you can backup the games or re-download them at any time.

Hey Trotter- That was fun on the game today- I am way too aggressive, so had difficulty waiting for you when you were a Recon. look forward to playing with you again. Obviously a headset would be an upgrade for me.

We'll have to see about getting you on Vent. It really makes a difference when you are able to communicate.

Yeah, I need to rank up some with recon. I had a couple of decent rounds in there along the way. I tend to be pretty aggressive (just look at my KD ratio), but I have learned to not charge into the open. Spray and pray never worked in BF2 much less in BC2. I may be on later when my old clanmates are on.

I'm totally freakin' jonesing to play this game! I've been at a conference, away from my PC and I need to kill! haha! Sounds like you guys have had some good times.

James - that sounds epic! Too bad it never happened cuz there's no pics or flix :p You should have gotten a parachute kill for that too. I think it's like 10 additional points on top of the kill. Fun stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom