The Bourne Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to get around to seeing movie 3 some time. I got 1 and 2 on DVD. Number 3 I am waiting for it to drop in price so I can raid the cheapy bins.

loved them loved them loved. prolly my favorite trilogy EVER. The best scene was the in the third movie in the train station with the news reporter. All both the reporter and damon do is walk casually but its done in such a way that makes it so edge of your seat-esque like a chase scene or something. Genius.

You just keep telling youself that.

The best bit was clearly were the guy got stabbed by a pen.

The best was in the 3rd movie Bourne turns a book into a lethal weapon. I never new a book could be so dangerous. Plus that sick flip that guy does to get out of that wrist lock was pretty cool. The first one where he falls down the stair case and shoots that guy in the head while falling was wild. Just certain parts stick out in your mind.

Yah the fourth is confirmed, but I can see it being just as pointless as the third.

I enjoyed the first two and I think they are very good action movies, but the third seemed kind of pointless. Didn't seem to add anything to the story, unlike the first two.

Yah the fourth is confirmed, but I can see it being just as pointless as the third.

I enjoyed the first two and I think they are very good action movies, but the third seemed kind of pointless. Didn't seem to add anything to the story, unlike the first two.

You must be joking. The third one ties up the first two PERFECTLY. Without #3 the others are just kind of left out there like feathers in the wind.

Movie 2 - Saw car getting treated like a pinball
Move 3 - Saw car getting treated like a skate board
What's next on the car chases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom