The Bourne Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

helix2301

In Runtime
Just was wondering I have all three of the Jason Bourne movies each one I thought was better then the one before. I was curious if anyone else liked these movies and if they had a favorite one. I hope they make another one they still have 2 more books they can use.

i love those movies...i've prolly seen them about 10 time each...loved em each time...i can't really say that i like one more than the other, just that they are all great movies

Agreed! - They're a great set of movies, can't pick a favourite, just really good movies!

"According to AFP, Matt Damon said he was open to another sequel of his Jason Bourne spy series but declined a fight against his more genteel British counterpart James Bond." Info was found on Counting Down.com

Damon-team-america.jpg

MATT DAAAAMMMMOOOONNNNNNNN.......

I liked all the Bourne movies as well. I wish they would make another one but I think they will stick with 3.

I liked all the Bourne movies as well. I wish they would make another one but I think they will stick with 3.
There is another 2 more books

The Bourne Legacy and The Bourne Betrayal.

Last month, Universal Studios have announce that they will be doing The Bourne Legacy. Matt Damon will be return. So will director Paul Greengrass.

There is another 2 more books

The Bourne Legacy and The Bourne Betrayal.

Last month, Universal Studios have announce that they will be doing The Bourne Legacy. Matt Damon will be return. So will director Paul Greengrass.

Really!!! Thats nice to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom