TF's Iron Man 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lame! Here come the spoilers :(

I heard there's another Superman on the horizon. I believe Chris Nolan is going to be doing it. I'm sure it's at least a year away as his final Batman still has to be released. I know those are DC, not Marvel, but still...

well since some of you are going to be watching it first, make sure if you want to talk about it in this thread that you use spoiler tags, because i dont want it to be spoiled, im going to probably see it the week after opening day, for then its not as busy. So like the 14th or so.

Dumbledore died.

fuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Either use spoiler tags on wait until the week end is over.

Currently looking at ordering tickets to see Iron Man 2 tonight

[EDIT]Tickets ordered. 9:30 tonight. However here is one spoiler..... It's about 2 Hrs 4 Mins. So add the usual 30 minutes of previews and ads, and remember to go to the bathroom before watching the movie.[/EDIT]

S0ULphIRE, one spoiler I would like to ask? Is there any easter eggs at the end of the movie credits (like the last one)? Reply Yes or No. Don't tell us what it is.

Dumbledore died.

spoiler-t-shirt.jpg
:p

^you have 30mins of ads there? Here its only at max about 10. Unless the theater gets filled up early and everyone is sitting there waiting for the movie, then they will play adds until they play the movie.

^you have 30mins of ads there? Here its only at max about 10. Unless the theater gets filled up early and everyone is sitting there waiting for the movie, then they will play adds until they play the movie.

Friend of mine used to work in the cinema. She was commenting that over the years they were slowly increasing the number of ads on a new release movie. Orginally it used to be 10 minutes. However they were slowly increasing this. But one the movie as been in the cinema long enough or it's not going too well, they will move this back to about 10 minutes.

Luke, I really envy your situation. Like know we also have arranged seating.

Friend of mine used to work in the cinema. She was commenting that over the years they were slowly increasing the number of ads on a new release movie. Orginally it used to be 10 minutes. However they were slowly increasing this. But one the movie as been in the cinema long enough or it's not going too well, they will move this back to about 10 minutes.
i never go see a movie opening week, maybe thats why i dont see lots of ads, i go after the one week mark for its less busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom