TF's Iron Man 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iron Man 2 trailer

The villain we see in this trailer is Whip Slash

And looks like we are going to have Melina Vostokovna aka Iron Maiden in this film too.

New Iron Man 2 trailer

The new trailer reveals some exciting things about the movie. Can't wait for this one folks! :thumbsup:

The trailer gives us a better look at Ivan Vanko, aka Whiplash (played by Mickey Rourke), at work developing his own arc reactor -- the same technology Tony Stark uses to power his Iron Man suit. Vanko builds his own mechanized weapon, and we get to see the power of his electrical whips when he slices Stark's F-1 racer in two.

With pressure building on Tony from both Vanko and the U.S. government, we see him at work as well. In his laboratory, he aims a laser at a new, triangular-shaped arc reactor, and apparently almost blowing himself up in the process. But judging from shots of the updated Iron Man suit later in the trailer, he does get the triangle reactor to work.
Movie Talk: Latest 'Iron Man 2' Trailer Shows More Story and New Technology

Re: New Iron Man 2 trailer

I watched the trailer last night. I am definitely looking forward to this one.

Yea, probably my most anticipated movie at this point. I think it will be hard for any summer movie to top this one if it lives up to my hype...lol!

Can't wait for this one. I wasn't this excited for the first one.. and yet that one turned out to be amazing! Can't wait :)

Too many (hopefully) good movies coming out! I can afford to see about one a month, watched Alice in Wonderland today (much better than I expected, Jonny Depp was especially good), and on 2nd April there's Clash of the Titans, and now this T_T

Edit: Wait, I thought it was on Apr 7th, read it wrong. So I can see it after all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom