TF game

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think we'll really get this together? you know it would add a whole new section to TF. Maybe we could even have mapping contests and who ever wins gets their map hosted or something. this is uber sweet!

Yes. It should work. Most forums that have clans and servers for games they usually make sections on the forum for people to talk about that game.

These are all the games i could think of right here.
Some i might not be sure about because i havent played some of these. Note: Im just listing games that we probally could do. Some people might not even have these games like me lol.

• Counterstrike
    Counterstrike:Source
    C&C Generals + Zero Hour
    All Call of Dutys
    Unreal Tournament
    WoW
    Guild Wars
    Half Life 2 Deathmatch
    Battlefield 2
    Battlefield 1942
    Battlefield Vietnam
    Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
    America's Army
    Alien vs Predator
    Quake 4

Post any other games you can think of. If you guys would like i could edit this and add them to the list

i think we should do CSS because anyone can download it and its cheap. thats something you have to think about. If we do go through with this i say that we should set a date every once in a while and get together. we would need a sever or a host though.

i think we should support HL2 deathmatch too.
we would need a sever or a host though.
if TF starts their own server we dont need another server or a host.
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Yes. It should work. Most forums that have clans and servers for games they usually make sections on the forum for people to talk about that game.

Let me know if you guys decide to do this so I can purchase whatever is you all play if I dont have it. I dont buy to many games, but would if we all get together. For me the later in the evening the better..anytime after 1a.m. pacific US time..lol.

Wolfenstein (sp?) Enemy-Territory w/ True Combat Elite extention is pretty cool. I played that game a lot before my computer fried.

The best thing to do if you want to run all different kinds of games is to rent a cheap dedicated server with high bandwidth and 100mbit connection. I would be happy to help manage it too (as long as you run linux --preferably Debian).

We would problably have to set up a donation section to pay for the monthly rent. I will look for some good server deals. Anyone else who looks -run them by this forum to do research on.

yes i guess i ment half life 2 deathmatch. i dont have the game so i just put half life 2. ill change it to deathmatch. Sorry for any confusion

iam_not_2fast4u said:
i think we should do CSS because anyone can download it and its cheap. thats something you have to think about. If we do go through with this i say that we should set a date every once in a while and get together. we would need a sever or a host though.
u cant download CSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom