Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting a little sick and tired out TV stations are just axing shows with little or no warning. Like I can tollerate the "Okay guys, wrap it up this season". But I am getting sick and tired of the number of shows that are getting axed during the season break.

Rather annoyied about this as this is another show that I was looking forward too only to see it get canned. Why is it always the goods shows that are getting cancelled.
Probably because the masses tend to watch the ones that are stupid (but popular for some reason), and not pay enough attention to the good ones.

There have been a lot of good TV series which really should have been kept going.

Firefly was a good show, with a lot more potential. But they cut it off without it really being even close to finished.

The show had just gotten to its most exciting part too. That was real crap. I liked the chick terminator. She was a good substitute for Arnold. Of course no one can be as awesome as him, but she is closest thing they could get to his greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom