Yet another series bites the dust... Terra Nova :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terra nova is cancelled?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lol it wasn't *that* good I'll admit, but I still enjoyed watching it a lot.

On the positive side, Game of Thrones + Breaking Bad are both starting again real soon ftw! Falling skies S02 will also be out in June according to wiki

edit: oh, and True Blood s05 will be out as well. Just got up to the start of S03 yesterday, so that's good news for me :p
Game of Thrones FTW. Coming up next week WOOT!! I'll be getting every damn episode in 1080p.

I didn't like her character at all in SG, never watched Farscape..hmmm might have to look into that one...
Neither did I. She was very annoying and when she "died" I was like YAY, but then she came back :|
I would still deal with her if it meant more SG1, even though it's bland without Jack.

ahh yes...farscape:SG1.... heard about it, never followed stargate through to series, after Jack left it wasnt the same for me.

Also how fat was McGuyver in universe? also watched the pilot for atlantis, neg for me.

And i dont think claudia did the mass effect series? :eek: but i dont care.

DA:O was like an audible orgasm for me. Janeway, Tuvok, TIM CURRY..... oh that man has a voice like silken gold

DA:O was like an audible orgasm for me. Janeway, Tuvok, TIM CURRY..... oh that man has a voice like silken gold

I don't remember hearing either Tuvok or Tim Curry. What characters were they?

Claudia Black voices a Quarian admiral in Mass Effect 2. She was ok.

oh, well they distorted her voice so much i couldnt tell.

and tuvok/tim russ was Keeper Zathrian; the leader of the Brecillian dalish. and HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE HEARD TIM CURRY...

He was Arl Rendon Howe, ******* of the human noble origin and right hand of the USURPER Loghain

Oh yeah, I remember Tuvok as Zathrian. I don't remember Rendon Howe as a character at all...

yeahhh...he has about 3 cut scenes and hes a pretty easy boss fight. his son is one of the major characters in the expansion, Nathaniel Howe.

oh and the wardens keep in the expansion was also Howes house... so you've seen more of him than you realise.

he was also appointed arl of denerim and took anora hostage.

Honestly though, i recommend reading at least the first Dragon age book. It gives you some great insight into loghain that tbh.... i had to reply the game again. After knowing what he went through during the orlesian/fereldan war... you start empathising with him.

my first playthrough he just seemed like the typical villain, but the books brought his character to life far more than i expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom