Teenager sues for getting 56 stars tattooed on her face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the media, they are obviously siding with the "poor helpless girl". Falling asleep with 56 tattoos being put on you is TOTAL BS.

Girl: "Hey, 56 stars! Awesome!"
Dad: "WHAT THE **** ARE THOSE THINGS ALL OVER YOUR FACE?!?!?!"
Girl: "um...STUPID TATTOO ARTIST! I only asked for THREE STARS! I'm suing you so daddy thinks it's your fault and not mine for being a silly twit!"

I hate the media, they are obviously siding with the "poor helpless girl". Falling asleep with 56 tattoos being put on you is TOTAL BS.

Girl: "Hey, 56 stars! Awesome!"
Dad: "WHAT THE **** ARE THOSE THINGS ALL OVER YOUR FACE?!?!?!"
Girl: "um...STUPID TATTOO ARTIST! I only asked for THREE STARS! I'm suing you so daddy thinks it's your fault and not mine for being a silly twit!"

HAHAHA thats exactly how it went down. I love it

She realised what a prat she looks and she is trying to get out of it, tattoos on the face are a major no no they make you look like a moron.

tattoos on the face are a major no no they make you look like a moron.

miketeethson.jpg

Removing my own post. It doesn't have the same effect without the censored 4-letter words.

This is the type of girl that gets drunk, and does stupid b/s, imo, the courts should throw it out, and let it be... But **** that guy is ugly... But interesting work...

That tattoo artist looked CRAZYY. I didn't know you could even get gauges on your nose like that lol.

That nothing compared to some of the other body modification that I have seen out there.

I've never gotten a tattoo but I can imagine it being especially painful on your face so theres no way she could have slept through all of that. Her dad is just ****ed so theyre making up this crap so they can get the surgery paid for.

Surely it might be possible to pass out because of the pain, blood loose and from the shock.But surely any professional artist would stop what he's doing if that were to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom