Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

Depends on the case. In most cases I like to think of it as a substitute for unspecified numbers.

Sometimes it just means uninventive skill when thinking of a gamertag. (duh)

Just wondering because you said it in reply to his "bi" joke, thought you were trying to say that somehow the letter X in his gamertag implied that he could be bi sexual. Haha my bad. Also, X or any number is a great way to get the gamertag you really want without compromising it completely.

Not saying you're getting defensive, but something tells me you have x/numbers in your gamertag.

None at all. Haven't run into anyone with the gamertag "wiredsauce" yet. Unless they were in on the joke that sparked that name, not sure why anyone else would use a name like that :). But no reason to say anyone has "uninvented skill" just because they use an X to get the name they really want.

Haha maybe a little bit. Guetta's new album is SICK though!
his new album is amazing, i heard him in nyc @ the electric zoo festival. He's gonna be in minnie tonight and im thrilled, gonna be another crazy night!
Hahah, had another friend say I look like a young Nicolas Cage.

I guess I'll take those as compliments since both are rich and famous while I am neither.

ure welcome man! enjoy being famous!

Okay so. I am going to grace you guys with a little photoshoot I had Andi do to commemorate me shaving off my 2 month old beard in a few days. I participated in "no-shave November" for prostate cancer awareness.

...or at least, that's what I'm using as an excuse for being lazy...

Anyway. ME MAKING FUNNY FACES WHILE HAVING TOO MUCH FACIAL HAIR!

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

Close up of my beard! INSANE.

IMG_2150.jpg

And for bonus points, I found a few more photos in my photobucket from 2005.

merh.jpg

65262478_386858b2d5.jpg

Fun fact: these old photos were taken on November 20th, 2005...quite literally 4 months after I first joined this site. So this is pretty much what I looked like when I joined. NIFTY.

Okay so. I am going to grace you guys with a little photoshoot I had Andi do to commemorate me shaving off my 2 month old beard in a few days. I participated in "no-shave November" for prostate cancer awareness.

...or at least, that's what I'm using as an excuse for being lazy...

Anyway. ME MAKING FUNNY FACES WHILE HAVING TOO MUCH FACIAL HAIR!

IMG_2144.jpg

You look like a pirate. Win!

I shall contribute.. the gf and I a while ago.. I love me some sexy filipina..

n5241524_41973190_618.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-3.jpg

I pictured you much different for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom