Sync Firefox Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I'm using Firefox on my desktop computer and on my Toshiba notebook. They have been running independently for some time until I realized that it would make more sense to sync the Firefox profiles to use the same bookmarks, passwords and cookies on both computers.
The Google Browser Sync extension - which I discovered at the Firefox Mastery website - is the best solution in my situation. It requires an Google account but makes it very easy to sync the data between computers. All you need to do is to install the Google Browser Sync add-on on all computers that you use Firefox and let it sync Bookmarks, Cookies, Passwords, History and Windows automatically.
Data is encrypted to make sure that no one will be able to spy on that data while syncing it. I especially like that this is an automated process that is started whenever Firefox is started. No need to configure scheduled synchronizations using external applications, it's all there already.
sync-firefox-profile.jpg

It does not even matter if you use different operating systems because the extension works on all of them.

Sync Firefox Profiles - www.Tech-Dump.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom