switch to xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynch Hung said:
^^ While it may seem that way it isn't entirely true. Nintendo is still the most profitable of the three companies.
agreed, their GBA line alone sold hundreds of million units world wide.

Its not just the Gameboy line. It is their franchises. Also the DS is selling like pancakes. They reached 13 million a little while ago.

I think I read somewhere on CNN, that over the holidays Nintendo's Game Boy Advance still had 55% of the handheld sales last year. Whether that includes the DS or the Micro it didn't say. I wish I could find some info on Nintendo's company worth. All I know is that the CEO is worth Billions.

think about it though...nintendo is the ORIGINAL game system creator

microsoft started making a game system in 2003...

Lynch Hung said:
^^ While it may seem that way it isn't entirely true. Nintendo is still the most profitable of the three companies.
Posting in a nintendo forum will surly bring blind loyalists this is not true and you will need to back that up with unbiased sources or their quarterly reports. Google nintendos quarterly reports.

So, wanna be added to the list for most worthless posts ever? Your a fool, for even thinking that. Dumb ***...

Nintendo is not going to sell its self to Microsoft. end of story,

1. Nintendo is Nintendo they dont give up.

2. Nintendo is a Japaness company. Japaness people have pride they will not go down with out a fight, studie the samurais

3. Nitendo is a multimillion dollar company

4. that sites just gossip

5. Microsoft is not intressted in game disign, other wise the Xbox 360 would not be an X-Box with a better grafics card and a new case.

6. althogh Microsoft is bigger then Nintendo It would cost too much money for Microsoft to buy them.

Tyler1989 said:
Posting in a nintendo forum will surly bring blind loyalists this is not true and you will need to back that up with unbiased sources or their quarterly reports. Google nintendos quarterly reports.

Actually in 2004/05 Nintendo had the most Gaming profits of the three, even though they had the biggest decrease in sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom