SURPRISE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I'm posting this in the right place
I really like the Baez's new theme but I seem to have a little bug with the login box its hidden behind the blank title bar
a couple days ago it was beside the search box I haven't made any changes since then I'm using IE7 was wondering if anyone else is having this and any help in fixing it
Thanks .......Looks Great

techforumtitlebar.jpg

For some reason on my school computers it sometimes does this. As well, when it doesn't do that when i have logged in, the user cp tab type thing is just plain not there, not of the tabs are. So to get to the user cp you have to use the drop down box. Then once im in the user cp the tabs are there.

^at school yes, there is only ie. But at home i use firefox...but i dont have any problems at home. So it is most likely ie.

It most definitely is. I had to write separate code for IE because otherwise you weren't even able to log in. Opera and Firefox both use the same code.

Thanks everyone for the replies, last night I rebooted a few times to no avail - then today its back I think M$ must have developed IE to keep IT techs honest :D
This color theme sure is alot easer on the eyes.
Great Job.

Using IE 7 is like using Firefox 1.0, you wouldn't do that would you? update to IE 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom