SURPRISE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ true. it is easier on my eyes too. and it seems less stress full. mellows me out some :cool:

The bold is less distinct, true. I have a problem with it thus far, but am getting better with it. Look for this little image in front of thread title, as it shows unread posts:

firstnew.gif

hmm, ok thanks for the heads up. i'll look for it :thumbsup:

Some of the images still need adjusting. E.g. there's still little bits of white around the pin icons, and the blue boxes with the arrows, etc.
Otherwise this looks purdy :)

NEW SMILIES!!!!!!
That was announced Saturday i believe. :p
Some of the images still need adjusting. E.g. there's still little bits of white around the pin icons, and the blue boxes with the arrows, etc.
Otherwise this looks purdy :)

Yes we know that there is still some fine tuning that needs to be done. We have a bug list compiled and are working on getting everything sorted and fixed ASAP.

Like with any new thing it is always a work in progress. The skin was 95% completed and we felt that it was done enough to release it to the public. Most of the staff have been using it for almost a week making sure that things were being done and the changes being made that needed to be. Several of us have come together to try and get this done as much as possible but sadly time restraints and life got in the way from every single aspect being done. but it is good enough for daily use which is why we released it as such.:thumbsup:

Two thumbs up ! I like the dark theme as well, for the same reason as many others ... the easier on the eyes bit. Great work :D

Two thumbs up ! I like the dark theme as well, for the same reason as many others ... the easier on the eyes bit. Great work :D
I've been wondering why I like it so much and I think that's it. The new theme is easier on the eyes. It's not as glaringly bright as the old one and is much easier to look at.

^^ Yup.

I remember a while back I first suggested a dark theme strictly because my old CRT monitor would blur text on light/white backgrounds...but I'm still loving it on my LCDs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom