Supreme commander

Status
Not open for further replies.
im hoping on getting it when i get my ATI R600 *when i get a job n money that is*

EDIT

for those of u that dont know, Supreme Commander will support DX9 n 10, i think i read that it will support DX9 first for a month or so then a patch to update the game to DX10, could be wrong though.

I played the beta and enjoyed it , also the changes they made along the way seem to have improved the game and balance issues.

Iv got it on pre-order already and always remember never turtle attack attack attack! that's what this games all about :D

baronvongogo said:
I played the beta and enjoyed it , also the changes they made along the way seem to have improved the game and balance issues.

Iv got it on pre-order already and always remember never turtle attack attack attack! that's what this games all about :D
yeah, my old WC3 strats weren't too helpful here ><.. gotta be on the move with your army very early

^^thanx for the link.

I just got done with the cybran first mission. Played on all high settings with no lag on my 8800gts :). Its looks so much better graphics wise compared to the 3.8 beta batch (the lastest patch i had).

I couldn't belive it, when it continued to the next mission.....demos usually only give you one mission per faction i thought. Had to quit though to study history :(.

Anyways, this is awesome :D

edit: nvm...you only get to play as cybran. Well at least cybran's my favorite race :D.

Wow the ai is a lot different the the cracked beta version. Easy ai is well....EASY :p. The beta version's ai were pretty much hard any setting. Medium ai is pretty good for a stand still so you can build up in the tech tree. Haven't played hard yet but i imagine it's attack attack attack the whole skirmish.

Can't wait for the retail so i can finish the campaign ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom