Super Mario Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll copy and paste what I said in another thread.

"I know I just bought it. SOOOOO AMAZING. Its like Mario 1024 compared to Mario 64. On top of that the graphics are 360 level in my opinion. The music is completely amazing and orchestrated. I've played for a week now fairly avidly and I'm not even halfway done collecting all of the stars. I still have the really hard ones left too.

This goes without saying but if you don't buy Super Mario Galaxy and you own a Wii then you might as well throw your Wii off the roof."

Also 1024 is 16 times 64 so that makes Galaxy 16 times better than Mario 64 which is one of the best games of all time. Effectively making SMG the best game ever.

Good to know. Too bad circuit city doesnt put anything but PC games on sale the first week they come out. Might pick it up, but i should finish the other games i have first.

omg im getting this for xmass from my mom man, plus im getting 200$ cant wait my original plan was smg crysis and c0d4 or replace crysis with residetn evil umbrela chronicles, as i own four and i love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom