steam games

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblue14

In Runtime
this is kind of random but my steam account got hijacked today. i dont know how but i reported it. if this has happened to anyone please tell me how long it takes to get it back. also, have you experienced any problems with your steam after you got it back. thanks for any info.

to be honest, you probably won't get it back. Steam doesn't try very hard to help you out with those kinds of things. they'd rather you buy the games again under a new account. good luck :confused:

i tried that and it said the i answered my security question wrong. idk how, but i did. its old so why would i remember it. ill be ****ed if i dont get it back. i just bought dod:s and cs:s. thats 40 dollars down the drain. i hope that it comes back though. any other help/info would be nice.

just here to say that i got my account back today, that was really fast and im happy to be back pwning. lol. thanks for all the help?

haha. i'd pwn you back to sunday in dod:s...but oh yeah i've only got it running on my laptop right now and it's got 16-18 FPS w/ almost all setttings as low as possible. lol. but you just wait...haha

jordo_99 is my name if you wanna play sometime. i always like small matches w/ people i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom