Stargate!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I like Stargate but I don't know about the newer episodes. I found the older ones to be more interesting.

I have seen it. Not to bad. IMO that would have been a better Series Ender than the one they did. I mean it was only a episode and a half.

But sadly i must digress. I finally watched Season 10 after getting it to complete my collection and it wasnt as bad as i thought. I think they did a decent job of trying to close up the Ori saga while at the same time knowing that they were gone.

The Ark of Truth was kinda a disgrace like the last episode. They went a bit fast thru some parts and could have made it longer. I mean at least 2 hours would haev been nice.

My favorite episode. The one like GroundHog Day. Where Jack and Teal'c were repeating the same day. Watching Jack hand in his resignation and then kissing Carter was priceless. Then watching them learn to juggle while Daniel tries to teach tehm the tablet. Golden moments like that is what made SG1 good.

The Ark of Truth is gonna be released soon to DVD. But it did leak to the net a while back. Mr. Torrence had it up and sure he still does.

I never seen it. I don't think I did???

I dunnue, Most people would remember the concluding straight to DVD movie of the SG-1 series. :p

Ya mak that was a good episode, there are so many good ones, I would have to go season by season to name one in each..

the atlantis finale for season four imo was mindblowing...
*spoiler* highlight to read
carter getting killed in hte alternate timeline....

and...mckay...and keller...*shudders*

i just completed my stagate collecting with season ten a week ago, not bad but not the best. I havn't seen the ark of truth yet though. yep the time loop ep was good, i like how teal'c got hit in the head by a door every time they looped again lol. Another good episode was holiday, it was cool to see chris judge talk normal when o'neill was in him.

I saw the ark of truth when the screener hit the internet - it was good could have been better (that replicator that took over the mans body was lame)

Stargate Atlantis's season four ending was good liked the story's about the others after Shepard dissapeard where cool, that whole bit with tod an ronan was funny, I was shocked to see the ending though i hope to god in season 5 there is a explanation for it.

My favorite episode. The one like GroundHog Day. Where Jack and Teal'c were repeating the same day. Watching Jack hand in his resignation and then kissing Carter was priceless. Then watching them learn to juggle while Daniel tries to teach tehm the tablet. Golden moments like that is what made SG1 good.
I liked how they started hitting golf balls through the stargate.

O'Neil: "how far is Alaris, anyway?"
Teal'c:
"Several billion miles O'Neil"
O'Neil: "That's gotta be a record."
Hammond:
Colonel O'Neill, what the **** are you doing?!
O'Neill
: In the middle of my back swing?!

I liked how they started hitting golf balls through the stargate.

"how far is Alaris, anyway?"
"Several billion miles O'Neil"
"That's gotta be a record."

"O'neil" - shouted by Hammond.
"Right in the middle of my back swing!!!?" - Shouted by jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom