Stargate!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me Season 9 and Season 10 of SG1 was the worst. Losing Jack was a big part of it. He was one of hte main reasons why the series was so successfuly in its early days.

But the finale of the Anubis and finish of the Goa'uld storyline was the best. When they brought out the Ori it kinda went south.

But the finale of the Anubis and finish of the Goa'uld storyline was the best. When they brought out the Ori it kinda went south.

Well they were running out of ideas by then.... :p I don't know, I thought they did pretty good, for dragging it out as long as they did..
The movies better rock... Thats all that matters now..

The ori storyline was a last minute afterthought in some ways because sg1 was to be cancelled after S8 till the last minute where it was suddenly renewed, so for a last minute idea, it worked pretty well imo and there were plenty of battles :)

I feel that the way the system lords where killed off was a little weak, but i can forgive that.

An yea a Human ship with asguard upgrades would be killer, perhaps a new class of ship based on a asguard design that would be particularly good.

My favorite Sg-1 episodes were all in the first couple seasons when they dealt with ancient cultures...a diifferent angle to scifi.

My favorite Sg-1 episodes were all in the first couple seasons when they dealt with ancient cultures...a diifferent angle to scifi.

Way too monster-of-the-week formula for me. But then again, that was the style that most Sci Fi shows where like back then.

yeah stargate is a really great show, i wouldn't say its the best show ever but its pretty good. I have all the seasons on dvd. My favourite episodes are holiday,lost city parts 1&2 and mobius parts 1&2

They should never have canceled SG-1. So many people liked it! It was the best sci-fi series ever! But at least we have Atlantis. The thing is though, some of the episodes of Atlantis are basically the same thing as an episode of SG-1, just changed slightly, so that makes it a bit repetitive. But oh well, I couldn't do any better.

yea I get to revive an old thread!!
Woot.

So yea, whos seen ark of truth already?

I won't say anything, but, it wasn't as good as I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom