Spam, we love to hate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to turn span into fun, but mostly phone calls.

Every once and a while when my parents are not home me and my bro love to mess with phone spammers, like this one time i acted like i was gonna kill someone and my brother was the other guy pleading "please dont kill me i have a wife and 3 kids at home" so i took my dads shotgun and just randomly fired off into the woods and the people would just hang up, no cops or anything. i dont do it as much anymore cause we dont get many spam calls anymore, and my dad found out and hid his gun case keys in a different place.

MrZucchiniHead said:
I like to turn span into fun, but mostly phone calls.

Every once and a while when my parents are not home me and my bro love to mess with phone spammers, like this one time i acted like i was gonna kill someone and my brother was the other guy pleading "please dont kill me i have a wife and 3 kids at home" so i took my dads shotgun and just randomly fired off into the woods and the people would just hang up, no cops or anything. i dont do it as much anymore cause we dont get many spam calls anymore, and my dad found out and hid his gun case keys in a different place.

Hahaha thats classic. i wish i thought of doing something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom